Thursday, March 5, 2015

WEEK 1 FIRST POSTING

My group consists of my partner Josefina and myself. We had the bad luck of being present and absent on opposite days of school (I was absent when she was present, vice versa), and therefore our communication has been a little off regarding the beginning of our brainstorming process. We decided we wanted our film opening to be "feel-good", lighthearted, and somewhere in the quirky comedy genre. We decided that we wanted to base the music off the feel that the song "Neopolitan Dreams" by Lisa Mitchell gave us, something somewhat mystical and fun. I am trying to get the rights to Neopolitan Dreams, and it's stressful trying to contact the record label. I have to fill out a form that will take 2-3 weeks to process so that obviously won't work. I think i'll ask a friend to write and produce some music for our film instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment